- Smart Class Room
- IT Enabled Language Labs
- Play Ground
- Library & Reading room
- School Website
- Martial Arts, Dance, etc.
Smart Class Enabled School
Smart Class is a comprehensive solution designed to assist teachers in meeting with their day today classroom challenges and enhancing students’ academic performance with simple, practical and meaningful use of technology. Smart Class provides teachers with instant access to multimedia content and instruction materials mapped exactly to the specific curriculum guidelines for use in class. It also enables teachers to instantly assess and evaluate the learning achieved by their students in class with innovative use of technology.
Smart Class helps teachers to ensure that every child in the class is learning, given the wide diversity of learning styles in the class rooms. It is also highly efficient in maintaining students’ interest and engagement in learning inside the class room. Smart Class simplifies the problem of teaching, abstract curriculum concepts that are difficult for students to visualize or relate to, through the provision of three-dimensional, interactive multimedia modules.
Smart Class Enabled School
Our I.T labs are equipped with Britannica Language laboratories,and the study rooms are equipped with electronic sound-reproduction devices, enabling students to hear model pronunciations of English native speakers and to record and hear their own voices as they engage in pattern drills.
It has a master control board that permits a teacher to listen to and correct each student individually which will help our students to improve their communication and language skills to International Standards.
East Point Indian International’ computer lab is well organized and well equipped with computers, projectors and Interactive Boards. ICT teachers take utmost care to provide every student with first hand knowledge of Computer Science. Every student at EPIIS gets the chance of practical application of his/ her knowledge of computer science. Our I.C.T classes are strictly monitored and students can access only educational websites.
SINGLE & GROUP COMMUNICATION
East Point Indian International School has a well equipped language lab. Language is a medium of communication. Communication implies carrying of message or receiving of message. Students from various cultures feel hard to learn English and its proficiency. The thirst of English language learning needs some solution. The language lab is a technological break for imparting skills in English. The language lab offers an exclusive result oriented and efficient to enrich the English language learning process
Teacher has the option to provide Group Discussion to the students on any given topic with the language lab. Students can interact with the teacher through their head phones. Teacher can broadcast an instruction to all the students using the language lab software.
East Point Indian International School has a well equipped clinic which is managed by qualified and experienced medical staff. Medical staff conducts regular health checkups and ensures health and safety of the students. The clinic is governed by the below given rules derived from the Ministry of Health’s School Clinic Regulation 2014.
School Clinic Management:
Managing the school clinic includes the following aspects:
School clinic ensures that:
- Students are treated with respect, consideration, and dignity.
- Students have the right to privacy and confidentiality.
- Parents and/or guardians are notified, of any suspected deviation from normal or usual health found as a result of a screening test (e.g., vision screening), health examination, and/or school staff observation.
- Medication is administered after obtaining approval from the parents/ guardians.
Play Ground & Multipurpose Hall
Sports play a crucial role in the physical, educational, and social development of East Point Indian International School –Our students, encouraging them to explore their talents, develop their skills, and enhance their abilities, whilst enjoying an active, healthy lifestyle.
All physical education and extra-curricular sports activities are held within a nurturing, encouraging, and inclusive environment.
Our enviable range of sports facilities include:
- Basketball court
- Large, open PE space
- Wide, open space
Library & Reading room
We believe the school library is central of learning and plays a key role in creating curiosity and knowledge within a student. Our library is a catalyst for literacy, reading and for teaching.It is scaffolding the inquiry based learning. Our library makes a difference to students’ understanding and achievement and provide support for teaching and learning throughout the school.
Our school library plays a key role in the cultural and social life of the school. It can be a central point for engagement with all kinds of reading, cultural activities, access to information, knowledge building, deep thinking and lively discussion.
Updated school website provides all information about the school schedules and activities. Information about the exams and results of the activities held in the school is easily accessible here. Parents can schedule their visit and meeting with teachers through the provided schedule given in the website.
Martial Arts, Dance, Music & Yoga Training
Martial Arts, Classical dance, Music, Art & Drawing and Yoga classes are included in the curriculum to ensure the holistic and skill based development of the students. Options are provided to children to choose any of these activities according to their interest and skills.
The school has its own transport fleet, which plies across residential areas for the conveniences of the students. Transport fees will be collected along with the tuition fees, Transport will be available on the routes charted by the school at the beginning of every academic year, the route may be changed for obvious reasons. School transport for short periods can be availed if a request is made in advance. A monthly fee will be levied for such short period of service. Though General Insurance has been arranged and due precautions are always taken for the smooth running of the school buses, the school will not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any delay, accidents etc. children proceeding on leave will have to pay transport fees for the period of leave. Fees once paid will not be refunded whatever may be the reason. Providing transport services is not obligatory on the part of the school.
Any issues related with transport can informed through school help line number 06-7487800 or can be mailed to Principal/Manager/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students must reach the bus stop at least five minutes before the arrival time. Buses will not wait for
- No students should approach the entry door of the bus unless it comes to a complete halt. They should enter the bus in an orderly manner and take their seats immediately.
- The bus drivers are authorized to stop the buses at the DESIGNATED STOPS ONLY. Unless otherwise directed by the bus teacher.
- Discontinuation of Transportation is possible only for a term & Monthly discontinuation is not possible
. Parentsare not allowed to enter or travel inthe bus at any time.
- If the parents have any concern regarding the transport facility they are requested to ask for a
compliantform from the driver and submit to school Authority or may inform school transport in charge.
- Students should not move around in the bus while it is in motion. Trash or objects of any kind should not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage caused to the bus by negligence or vandalism.
- The bus teachers and bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offense will be reported to the Principal.
- Children will not be allowed to board other buses at any given moment of time.
- If you want to collect any school bus using students for any reason by own, need to report to the reception or transport in charge before 1.15 pm. Late request will not be sanctioned .
SAFETY REGULATIONS TO BE FOLLOWED FOR USE OF TRANSPORT
- Children must board and alight from the bust at the officially designated points only. Changes in pickup or drop off points will be accepted only on prior written permission. Parents are requested to bring their wards to the bus pick up point in time and to be present at the drop off time to ensure their ward’s safety.
- At the time of boarding please ensure that your child doesn’t move towards the bus until it comes to a complete a stand still.
- Parents of students using their own transport must make provisions to pick up their wards on time. It is not advisable to leave the children unattended for a long period time. The school will bear no responsibility beyond the school hours.
- Parents must leave their wards at the school gate. The school will bear no responsibility for any negligence while crossing the road.
|Bus NO:||Reg:No||Driver's Name||Mob:No:||Route|
|12||18254||Feroz Khan||050 8061878||SHARJAH-Al wahda,City centre,Maza Signal|
|14||19285||Binu||055 8278106||AJMAN-Rashdiya,Ladies Park|
|15||32597||Hidayathulla||052 9383045||SHARJAH-National paint|
|16||93740||Akbar ali||055 2838962||AJMAN -al zahra,Humidiya|
|21||38768||Jamsheed||055 5887554||UMM AL QUIAN|
|22||93742||Munawar||050 8630344||AJMAN -Al Bustan,Karama|
|23||19284||Asad Khan||052 5252815||SHARJAH-rolla|
|25||18237||Sajid||050 1184804||SHARJAH- Yarmook|
|28||31928||Asif||055 6368756||Ajman-Jurf & Humaidiya|
|29||51723||Mohammed ali||050 2607727||Sharjah-Induastrial area|
|31||90923||Thomas||056 7372599||Ajman, Mushrif,Old Sanaya|