The Best CBSE curriculum school in Ajman East Point Indian International School which is managed by a leading educational conglomerate in India i.e. East Point Group of Institute. The school has highly qualified and experienced faculties so that high academic level can be maintained. In 1997 Dr.Venkatapathy founded East Point Indian International School. The only motive of this educational institute is to educate each of their students and prepare and empower them for their future. East Point Indian International School is listed as one of the best schools in Ajman. And the management, staff and students try their best to maintain their position.
For admission in the best CBSE curriculum school in Ajman, they conduct performance tests and selection will be done as per the performance in tests. Once a seat is allotted that will be final no revision will be made on request.
Conditions for admission:
- Children must complete the age of 4 years on or before 31st July for taking admission in KG 1.
- For taking admission in KG 2 the age limit is 5 years as on 31st
- At the time of admission, the child must be present there physically.
- The child must have a residence visa and emirate ID card.
- At the time of admission, the child must produce their duly attested birth certificate and original passport with visa.
Documents required for admission:
- Pass certificate or final result of last grade (except for grade 1 and KG admission).
- Original transfer documents for students who want to register during the academic year.
- Birth certificate of the student in English or in Arabic.
- Immunization certificate.
- Student’s valid passport.
- Students’ Emirates ID.
- Students’ valid residence visa.
- Sponsor’s valid passport copy with visa.
- Student’s recent passport size 5 photos.
For students from India:
- The transfer certificate must be verified by the education office of the district/ area/ zone.
- Signature and seal of Education Officer must be done by Indian Consulate in Dubai and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Sharjah, UAE.
- Above mentioned documents are not final but minimum documents to be produced at the time of admission in Best CBSE curriculum school in Ajman
East Point Indian International School is one of the Best CBSE Curriculum schools in Ajman. It also starts in April and ends in March. And it has two breaks, one for Summer i.e. from 2nd July to 30th August and one for Winter 20th December to 9th January.
It also has two terms. 1st is April to September and 2nd is October to March.
Working hours are like reporting time is 7:50 am. Classes of KG 1 and KG 2 is from 9:00 am to 11:30 am. Classes of grade I to X is from 8:00 am to 1:40 pm. Office hour is from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, the fee counter is open from 7:30 am to 3:45 pm.
To enhance the talent of students the school provide dance and karate classes. The school also organise games, sports and cultural activities for co-curricular activities. Games and physical training classes are included in the timetable of students. The school takes all possible steps for the betterment of students and also try to keep their position in Best CBSE curriculum School in Ajman
Core Values of EPIIS
The main motive of East Point Indian International School is not only to give academic qualification but also make them learn about social culture, religious perspective, kindness, honesty, courage, freedom, generosity and to respect others. Along with academic qualification, these teachings make a student fully prepare for their future. They become responsible, self-disciplined, confident. This values of the school make it one of the best CBSE curriculum school in Ajman.
Rules of Discipline
- Students must maintain self-discipline on the school campus.
- Students must be polite and must respect others.
- The appearance of students must be neat and clean.
- Students must be punctual and must follow the rules and regulations of the school.
The school possess the right to dismiss any student who found breaking any rules of the school or the students whose progress is unsatisfactory.
If any parent wants to withdraw their child, they can fill a withdrawal form available in the school office. To get transfer certificate parents must submit withdrawal form at least one month prior. And to get TC all tuition fee and dues must be clear.
Because of its best service and best result, East Point Indian International School is the Best CBSE Curriculum School in Ajman.