East Point Indian International School, one of the best school in ajman , has come a long way and students from here have gone to make their mark in some of the most prestigious colleges and universities around the world. The unparalleled success that the school has attained over the last four decades in multifarious pursuits, at the local and international levels bears testimony to the irrefutable stature of the school has a paradigm of quality education. The school places particular emphasis on the development of deep and abiding respect for the people, culture and traditions of the host country UAE.
- Students must be present in the school campus before the commencement of the Assembly. Attendance at the Assembly is mandatory.
- Students must bring the school diary daily.
- Students should come to school in complete school uniform.
- Prolonged absence on medical grounds should be supported by a Medical Certificate.
- Prior sanction must be sought from the Principal through the leave application form available in the school office in cases of absence exceeding three days.
- Repeated or extended absence (of 15 days or more) or leave without prior permission shall be reported to the Ministry of Education for the necessary action.
- Students suffering from contagious or infectious disease must refrain from attending the school until the completion of the quarantine period. They will not be permitted to attend school until they produce a Medical Certificate of clearance.
- Students are not allowed to see their parents or guardians during the school hours.
- Students who are detained in the same class for more than two years will be sent out of the school, as per the instructions of the MOE.
- Students should take care of their belongings like books, writing material, tiffin boxes etc.
- Students are advised not to bring play materials, magazines, periodicals, CDs, USB, mobile phones, camera, or any other electronic devices to the school. If found, strict action will be taken.
- Students should keep the class rooms and the school premises neat and tidy and should use the dustbins to dispose off the waste materials.
- The sole authority to admit or to dismiss any child and to revise the rules and regulations at any time, lies in the hands of the school Management.
- Boys should come with their hair short and groomed properly.
- Girls should groom their hair neatly.
- Students are advised to pare their nails regularly and no nail polish should be applied.
- No gold ornaments are permitted but small ear studs may be worn.
NOTE: The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any student whose decorum or Academic performance is not satisfactory.
Rules of Discipline
East Point Indian International School, one of the best school in ajman , have been providing a world-class education for young minds and helping them develop academically and socially, and in becoming global citizens. The school aims at providing high-quality affordable education to its students in an environment conducive to the attainment of academic excellence and character development.
- Students are required to maintain self-discipline in the school campus.
- All students are expected to be polite and courteous. They are expected to greet teachers, other members of the staff and all visitors with due respect.
- Neat and tidy appearance at all times is a must. Boys are discouraged from sporting beard and sideburns and using hair gel.
- Children should speak English in the school premises.
- Disrespect, disobedience and misconduct may result in disciplinary action involving suspension or even dismissal.
- Running, playing or shouting inside the classroom will not be allowed.
- Chewing bubble gums is strictly prohibited inside the school campus & bus.
- Students should treat school property with respect and handle them with care. Any damage incurred on them will have to be compensated for.
A special application form for withdrawal is available in the school office.
Parents are advised to submit it at least one month prior to the school for Transfer certificate, failing which one month’s tuition fee shall be forfeited.
TC shall be issued only after clearing all dues.
Parents are advised to collect the Medical Record of their ward from the Medical Room with the Transfer/Leaving certificate.
East Point Indian International School stands out to be the best school in ajman , UAE as it blends global education with strong local roots. The school grants admission to students irrespective of their religion, cast or creed. The students are taught to think internationally as well as uphold their rich cultural heritage. The school’s vision is to create an outstanding, multi-cultural learning community which empowers students to reach their potential, become lifelong learners and responsible global citizens.
The school reserves the sole right to dismiss the student whose progress in studies is consistently unsatisfactory or whose conduct is tainting other students. Immorality, contempt of authority and vandalism also lead to immediate dismissal after the approval from the MOE.
East Point Indian International School provides all warmth for the parents even in the payment of a fee. Fee can be paid in cash or current dated cheques or through online. We feel proud when our parents consider East Point as the best school in ajman