- Students must be present in the school campus before the commencement of the Assembly. Attendance at the Assembly is mandatory.
- Students must bring the school diary daily.
- Students should come to school in complete school uniform.
- Prolonged absence on medical grounds should be supported by a Medical Certificate.
- Prior sanction must be sought from the Principal through the leave application form available in the school office in cases of absence exceeding three days.
- Repeated or extended absence (of 15 days or more) or leave without prior permission shall be reported to the Ministry of Education for the necessary action.
- Students suffering from contagious or infectious disease must refrain from attending the school until the completion of the quarantine period. They will not be permitted to attend school until they produce a Medical Certificate of clearance.
- Students are not allowed to see their parents or guardians during the school hours.
- Students who are detained in the same class for more than two years will be sent out of the school, as per the instructions of the MOE.
- Students should take care of their belongings like books, writing material, tiffin boxes etc.
- Students are advised not to bring play materials, magazines, periodicals, CDs, USB, mobile phones, camera, or any other electronic devices to the school. If found, strict action will be taken.
- Students should keep the class rooms and the school premises neat and tidy and should use the dustbins to dispose off the waste materials.
- The sole authority to admit or to dismiss any child and to revise the rules and regulations at any time, lies in the hands of the school Management.
- Boys should come with their hair short and groomed properly.
- Girls should groom their hair neatly.
- Students are advised to pare their nails regularly and no nail polish should be applied.
- No gold ornaments are permitted but small ear studs may be worn.
NOTE: The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any student whose decorum or Academic performance is not satisfactory.
Rules of Discipline
- Students are required to maintain self-discipline in the school campus.
- All students are expected to be polite and courteous. They are expected to greet teachers, other members of the staff and all visitors with due respect.
- Neat and tidy appearance at all times is a must. Boys are discouraged from sporting beard and sideburns and using hair gel.
- Children should speak English in the school premises.
- Disrespect, disobedience and misconduct may result in disciplinary action involving suspension or even dismissal.
- Running, playing or shouting inside the classroom will not be allowed.
- Chewing bubble gums is strictly prohibited inside the school campus & bus.
- Students should treat school property with respect and handle them with care. Any damage incurred on them will have to be compensated for.
A special application form for withdrawal is available in the school office.
Parents are advised to submit it at least one month prior to the school for Transfer certificate, failing which one month’s tuition fee shall be forfeited.
TC shall be issued only after clearing all dues.
Parents are advised to collect the Medical Record of their ward from the Medical Room with the Transfer/Leaving certificate.
The school reserves the sole right to dismiss the student whose progress in studies is consistently unsatisfactory or whose conduct is tainting other students. Immorality, contempt of authority and vandalism also lead to immediate dismissal after the approval from the MOE.
Fee can be paid in cash or current dated cheques.